Saturday, March 20, 2010

CODE RED RALLY in DC MARCH 20

UPDATE
There has been accusations from the left that members of the Rally shouted racial slurs at black members of congress as they walked into the Cannon House. Well, I was on the steps of the Cannon House when they were walking in and I can tell you with certainty that no call spat on a congressman and no one called them a racial slur. They are lying, An aid was taking videos with his phone and would have recorded it and I'm sure it would be all over the news by now. These congressmen and woman walked by us looking for trouble, The media's bias towards the Tea Party movement is toxic. I implore everyone to BOYCOTT MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and to cancel your subscriptions ( if you still have em) to WAPO and NYT.



My husband and I estimate at least 50,000 people showed up at the Capitol today... Gerry Connolly's rep arrogantly told us that Connolly will vote Yes ... when asked how much did it cost for Connolly to betray his country he shooed us away like we were flies.... Keith Fimian is running against Connolly.. DONATE to his Campaign HERE

I'll post more pictures later and let you know what I saw and heard.. but for now, I'm going to have a glass of wine and unwind.....












No comments:

Post a Comment