Friday, April 2, 2010

YOU LIE!

Black Congressman who accused Tea Partiers of Racist remarks and being Spat on refuses to address his allegations...

In an interview on Tuesday with FOX 4 News, Rep. Cleaver would not directly answer the question of whether or not he was intentionally spit upon.
“I haven’t talked about this incident on TV or anywhere, and I’ve been approached to talk about it on every national TV show,” said Rep. Cleaver in an interview with FOX 4 News. “I never, I never reported anything, never a single thing in Washington, not one thing. People assume I went somewhere, never done press conference, never done an interview on it and I’m not going to do it.”…
Rep. Cleaver says that he wants to put the incident behind him.
“All I’m saying is we all have to diffuse [sic] it, and I think it is not in my best interest or in the best interest of this nation to stoke it,” said Rep. Cleaver. “I’ve avoided doing and I will continue to do it.”



What Nerve you have Congressman, You owe me and 40,000 other tea partiers who were there a public apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment