Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'll be taking some time off from blogging for the next week or two in order to take care of some personal matters.

If anything does come up I will post it here and also send out a "Call to Action" email

As always, if you would like to be placed on my email list for the "Call To Action" or to be notified about the next Rally, please email me at Novateaparty@yahoo.com

If you have a rally or event planned that you would like to put on my blog or email a "Call to Action" I am happy to help.

We put the breaks on the takeover of our Healthcare and Cap and Tax with our rallies. They've made fun of us, called us racists, rednecks and disgusting sexual terms, and more and more of us kept showing up!

"We the People" are in the process of taking back our country! You should be proud of yourself for the part you played.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment